Welcome to Congregation B’nai Israel, we are delighted that you are considering joining us.
We are a diverse and family-friendly congregation, welcoming members at all levels of religious observance, those born Jewish and Jews by choice, young adults, older adults, LGBTQ and interfaith couples. Our members have a voice in shaping our community, and demonstrate their commitment to CBI’s future, to Judaism, and to bringing wholeness to our members, our community and the world.
We look forward to having you as a member of our congregation. Please contact the office to arrange a meeting, click below to view and download our membership forms or scroll down to the bottom of the page to fill out the form online.
Membership at CBI includes many wonderful benefits including:
- Belonging to a community where we enrich each other’s lives and are there to share life’s joys and ease life’s sorrows.
- Our Rabbi and staff are there for you through important life cycle events and every day for counseling, teaching and caring.
- Religious education for your children, continuing education for adults.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah training for your children.
- Priority enrollment and reduced fees at our preschool.
- High Holy Day tickets.
- Opportunities to care for others in need within CBI and outside to the greater community.
- Leadership opportunities to become a board member or to lead worship services.
- A varied and rich offering of events, programming and classes to enrich, educate, entertain and involve you.
- The ability to secure a place in CBI’s section at Harbor Lawn cemetery
Annual Membership Party
Each summer we host a party in honor of all of our members. It is a chance to greet new members, see one another after summer vacations, get to know each other better, and celebrate our congregation.