Our Gift Shop, run by the Sisterhood, is a wonderful place to shop for gifts, jewelry, Jewish books, Israeli products, ritual items, and more.
- Sunday, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 4:15 pm – 6:30 pm
We have many specialty gifts & items for everyday, including:
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah planners
- Books for adults, young adults, & children
- CDs & cassettes
- Candlesticks, including travel candlesticks
- Cards & photo albums
- Challah plates
- Challah covers & knives
- Cookbooks of many flavors
- Kiddush cups
- Havdallah candles & Havdallah sets
- Mezuzot & kosher scrolls
- Shabbat candles (many different kinds)
- Tzedakah & keepsake boxes
- And most anything else you can think of!
The Gift Shop orders imprinted Kippot and has Tallitot for your B’nai Mitzvah needs.