Our 2020 Gala Silent Auction has transitioned to an Online Auction and we hope you will join in the bidding and fun!
Here is the link to register for the auction: https://cbi2020gala.ggo.bid/
The auction is now open and will close Sunday July 12 at 7pm.
You can use your computer, smartphone or tablet to bid. Auction items include activities, gift certificates, health-related items, jewelry, and clothing.
We also have some select “Live Auction Items” that will be available only for a short time during our live stream event!
How do I bid?
It’s easy! Start by registering! Here are the steps to register:
1. Go to the online action site and click on the “START BIDDING” button in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
3. Enter your email address, confirm your email address, check the “I’m not a robot” box, then click “Confirm”.
4. After clicking “confirm” a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. Please follow the instructions in the email to complete the bidding registration. If you don’t see the confirmation email right away, please check your spam/junk folder. Please save your password in a secure location so you can easily log back in and continue to participate. Providing your mobile number makes it easier to bid using your smart phone and enables you to receive text messages if you are outbid. Also, providing your address and mobile phone number will help us to get your winning items to you.
IMPORTANT: Credit Card information will only be used when bidding and purchasing auction items.
Do I need to provide my credit card information & is it secure?
Yes to both questions. A credit card is required by Greater Giving Online Bidding, our host group, as part of registration. You can preview items without registering, but you must register to bid. Your credit card information is secure. Greater Giving complies with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, payment data during and after a transaction. More information about can be found here: https://www.greatergiving.com/en/solutions/security-and-compliance
What if I don’t want to pay by credit card?
Alternate forms of payment must be arranged by Monday, July 13, 5pm. Contact Helene Coulter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-417-9799 to make these arrangements.
When should I Register?
We encourage you to register now so that you’ll be ready to bid when the auction goes live. Until the auction goes live on July 6, you can preview items.
Once you have registered, here’s how to bid:
Just click to browse, view, or place a bid:
You will be notified via text message and/or email if you win an item. We will begin distribution of items Wed., July 15.
Limits on delivery and shipping will be noted in the item’s restrictions.
• Tickets will be mailed to the address you provided when you registered on the Greater Giving website.
• Small items can be delivered to Orange County residents or can be held for pick-up at CBI. For out of area winners, the items can be shipped for a $20 fee. We will contact you if shipping payment is required.
• Large or fragile items will be held for pickup at CBI. Please see item restrictions.
• If an item such as an amusement park or museum doesn’t reopen before the expiration date, CBI will refund your money.
Have fun bidding! Thank you for your support of CBI! We look forward to seeing you at our Virtual Gala on Sunday, July 12 at 5:00pm!
The CBI Gala Committee