An interfaith effort and perfect mitzvah project!
Send all donations to:
If you have physical gift cards you can mail immediately to:
Tustin, CA 92782
Digital cards can be sent to: email@example.com.
$10-$25 dollars is recommended.
Sunday Supper is currently giving away lunch bags filled with a PB & J dinners to go. They also are giving grocery bags pre-filled to go for each guest.
They are observing ALL socially distancing and hygiene mandates.
How can you help???
CBI is holding a food drive. A bin will be outside the CBI gates for drop off. Below is a list of items that are needed. Please do not give expired food.
These are the items we could use:
(Pop top items work so well for our homeless people)
- Small cans of Vienna sausages with pop top.
- Small cans of Tuna with pop top (or Tuna in a bag)
- Small cans of deviled ham with a pop top if available
- Boxes of individual soft granola/snack bars(Costco has a large box that are perfect)
- Juice boxes
- Large cans of chicken (no pop top needed)
- Large cans of tuna (no pop top needed)
- Small pods of Jif Peanut Butter (I call then pucks or pods.)
- Small individual containers of fruit & applesauce
- Canned meals: Ravioli, Beefaroni, Spaghettios, etc (store brand is fine)
- Individual snack crackers with PB or Cheese
- We can also use cases, or 6 packs of water.
- New & used backpacks
Sunday Supper provides a free meal to anyone who wants one, every Sunday evening at 5:30 pm at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church: 1221 Wass Street, Tustin, Ca 92780.
Our guests also take home groceries each week due to generous donations of food items from our volunteers and extended community. This program started in July 2010 and is an interfaith partnership, with the full participation of our neighbors: Aldersgate Methodist Church (Tustin), Trinity Episcopal Church (Orange), Tree of Life Community Church (Orange) and St. Paul’s Episcopal Church (Tustin).
Congregation B’nai Israel has committed to cooking and serving on the second Sunday of every month. Shifts usually run for two hours. We also are grateful for donations of $25 to purchase paper goods and food.
To be put on the volunteer email list for more information and updates, please contact the CBI office.