Dear CBI Community,
Yesterday, we wrote to you with our plan to curb the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). This morning, the President announced a National Emergency to combat this virus. The Orange County Superintendent of Schools has recommended the closing of all public schools.
We will still be holding services tonight, Friday night at 6pm and Saturday morning at 9:30am in our sanctuary. We encourage everyone not participating on the bima for services to participate through our live stream.
Friday, March 13: Click here to live stream
Saturday, March 14: Click here to live stream
Given the rapidly changing nature of what is taking place in our community, we have updated our plan to keep our community healthy and do our part to ensure the health and safety of the larger population.
1. Beginning this Sunday, March 15 we are temporarily suspending Religious School and Sunday Minyan.
2. Beginning Monday, March 16 we will temporarily close the preschool.
3. All upcoming in-person programs will be suspended until further notice.
We will continue to assess the situation on an ongoing basis. During our closure, we will continue to find creative ways to reach out so that we can connect as a community and continue our Jewish journey together. Please watch your inbox, and CBI website for updates.
We invite you to join us in thinking about how we can continue to offer creative, content-rich connection. We will find our way through this challenging time together. Your physical and spiritual wellbeing is our priority.
Wishing you a Shabbat of peace,
Rabbi Elie Spitz
Marc Goldin, President
Sandy Klein, Executive Director
The CBI Staff